Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Fix Vendor Error on NOVA Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe that in the export the file already came out with the wrong name, due to this we have these problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thing i found out is that after correcting the gibberish text by hand, that a file with the same name was already there with the correct korean letters as windows asked me what to do and i kept both.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well when you try to run the paz.py script it fails and tells you where it fails.
At filenames with gibberish names, just go into there, select the file, and copy the filename without extension and go to the link i posted a few ways up at Cyberchef, paste the filename in there and you get the correct korean filename out.
Thats all i did. When you do this with all gibberish filenames the paz.py no longer crashes.
Still unable to update the dbss to the client if its the Corsair Version.
For Nova this does work, but maybe the client will crash but most of the times it generates a logfile where it tells why it crashed.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
why UpdatePAZ it closes no errors and no timestamps were created I don't understand what the problem is ????

Back