Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Install TERA Retail Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I created normal user and one user where choose Set GM and Set MT in admin panel but for some reason none of GM commands ingame work with GM account

The GM account is seen as GM for other user and GM can inspect and manage other users but commands in chat dont work

QAserver is set to false so other users can cant use GM commands, I want only GM to be able to use GM commands but GM cant use commands at all

Reaction score
Hi, I created normal user and one user where choose Set GM and Set MT in admin panel but for some reason none of GM commands ingame work with GM account

The GM account is seen as GM for other user and GM can inspect and manage other users but commands in chat dont work

QAserver is set to false so other users can cant use GM commands, I want only GM to be able to use GM commands but GM cant use commands at all

Hi,

Make sure you have an id which let you use QA commands

• 31 - Only QA commands allowed.
  • 32 - Only GM panel allowed (Alt+A).
  • 33 - QA commands and GM panel are allowed.
Source: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...ng-gm-commands-for-specific-accounts.1207688/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Source: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...ng-gm-commands-for-specific-accounts.1207688/
Its already its set to 33 and permission is set to 256, the panel (btw, what is set PL and set MT, Set GM is self explanatory but other two arent)

When QA flag is set to true all users including GM can use QA commands, when QA flag is set to false both normal users and GM cannot use QA commands, I also noticed that some GM panel options like movement speed have no effect at all and option to view another players inventory as GM just opens GMs inventory instead of another users inventory and some buttons also do nothing

Im using 100.2 VM by Shadow66 and GF 100.2 client
The only change I have made is to enable LAN play so I can play with my brother on LAN (which works perfectly)

Hi,

Okay, something strange is happening, so far for testing I was only using /@start_festival 4 and the results were that with QA flag set to false neither the Player nor GM could use /@start_festival 4 and with QA flag set to true both the Player and GM could use /@start_festival 4

Now, to simplify my testing I decided to use /@add_exp 1000 for test and the results are strange...
So no matter if QA is set to true or false BOTH the GM and Player can use command that adds XP but commands that start festival can only be used when QA is set to true

Is there anything else I should check, is this maybe someconfiguration issue with Shadow66s presetup VM?

Edit: Also just for testing right now both the GM account and normal player account are running on same PC, basically im running the client twice on same PC, idk if that may cause the issue

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its already its set to 33 and permission is set to 256, the panel (btw, what is set PL and set MT, Set GM is self explanatory but other two arent)

When QA flag is set to true all users including GM can use QA commands, when QA flag is set to false both normal users and GM cannot use QA commands, I also noticed that some GM panel options like movement speed have no effect at all and option to view another players inventory as GM just opens GMs inventory instead of another users inventory and some buttons also do nothing

Im using 100.2 VM by Shadow66 and GF 100.2 client
The only change I have made is to enable LAN play so I can play with my brother on LAN (which works perfectly)

Okay, something strange is happening, so far for testing I was only using /@start_festival 4 and the results were that with QA flag set to false neither the Player nor GM could use /@start_festival 4 and with QA flag set to true both the Player and GM could use /@start_festival 4

Now, to simplify my testing I decided to use /@add_exp 1000 for test and the results are strange...
So no matter if QA is set to true or false BOTH the GM and Player can use command that adds XP but commands that start festival can only be used when QA is set to true

Is there anything else I should check, is this maybe someconfiguration issue with Shadow66s presetup VM?

Edit: Also just for testing right now both the GM account and normal player account are running on same PC, basically im running the client twice on same PC, idk if that may cause the issue

The only way to use QA commands when the qa flag is set to false is using a proxy like i linked you before.

I didn't tried shadow's vm since i have the resources to baremetal, but if i can recall i think that vm don't have a proxy, so try to setup a proxy from scratch and try again, it must work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only way to use QA commands when the qa flag is set to false is using a proxy like i linked you before.

I didn't tried shadow's vm since i have the resources to baremetal, but if i can recall i think that vm don't have a proxy, so try to setup a proxy from scratch and try again, it must work.
Yeah, upon double checking seems like VM doesnt have a proxy.
I too have resources for baremetal but decided to try out VM to keep the possible mess contained instead of doing everything on my main system.
I might pop in a spare SSD and set up baremetal on a clean windows install just for some testing,

Btw, what would explain both GM and Player being able to use commands like add_exp and goto <User> when QA is set to false and no proxy, thats very strange that even without QA flag everyone can use those and some others too, just stuff like festival is not working without qa flag

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Btw, what would explain both GM and Player being able to use commands like add_exp and goto <User> when QA is set to false and no proxy, thats very strange that even without QA flag everyone can use those and some others too, just stuff like festival is not working without qa flag
The "m1" patch (in v100.02) for the ArbiterServer allows commands for everyone, even if QA mode is disabled.
This is done in order to control access to commands using a tera-proxy-server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
100.02버전으로 여러번 실패해서 92.04버전으로 시도해보려고 합니다. 설치할 때 VM을 사용해야 합니까?
서버 컴퓨터 사양은 다음과 같습니다:
xeon e5-2667 v2 x 2
메모리는 64GB입니다.

Reaction score
100.02버전으로 여러번 실패해서 92.04버전으로 시도해보려고 합니다. 설치할 때 VM을 사용해야 합니까?
서버 컴퓨터 사양은 다음과 같습니다:
xeon e5-2667 v2 x 2
메모리는 64GB입니다.

VM is not needed at all, only if you want an "isolated" enviroment.

Back