How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do i have to portforward the ports it says its using in the onew.bat ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How Know Make Maplestory Private Server Add Me< Skype:teoh.qiang
I WIll Pay<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pls by the WampServer is in the right botton corner a icon but when i rightclick it theres only exit,language,help,refresh,about pls help me (

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So i started to make my own private server and followed this guide and it works perfectly, but i was wondering how do i edit some stuff? Like, i want to edit the exp rate? how do i do that? can someone help me with these things, through skype or so?

Reaction score
So i started to make my own private server and followed this guide and it works perfectly, but i was wondering how do i edit some stuff? Like, i want to edit the exp rate? how do i do that? can someone help me with these things, through skype or so?

constants/ServerConstants.java > EXP_RATE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My Localhostv83.exe doesnt do anything when its open.. It just asks for admin permission, then doesnt do anything. (No error box or game pops up) On windows 8.. help?

EDIT: It also says ports 8484 are in use..

ZenthosDev has started:
World Launched
Login Launched
Channel Launched
Binding to port 8484 failed: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bin
d
[Channel] 1 Port: 7575 is online.
[Channel] 2 Port: 7576 is online.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Check whats using the port.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks, I've got my server up and running .

I've found my way into quite a lot of basic stuff already, and I've seen that there are a lot of good .wz edit tutorials out there. I just wanted to know one thing for now, how do I edit the tips / annotations that are being given every now and then, like not just the text but the frequency as well. And if anyone is capable of answering that, perhaps a link to some basic documentation could work for me for future problems. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a server completely up and running without hamachi a few years ago and wanted to get it up again. (kek, "get it up") I have a new router/IP address and went through and portforwarded everything again. I'm at a point where I can connect to the game, log into an account, and even get past the channel selection screen. However upon clicking on a character, my "starter" gets the following errors...

Any ideas as to what the problem may be? Even though I get the errors my client doesn't crash or anything, it just can't actually log into a character.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey bro i dk what happen my pc just kept having problem i keep try with ur steps for like 13 times..not even once i suceed..can u send me the file for everything so i could just open and try it from there?

hey bro i dk what happen my pc just kept having problem i keep try with ur steps for like 13 times..not even once i suceed..can u send me the file for everything so i could just open and try it from there?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I keep getting this error when I go to run maplestory.
PLEASE help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the wamp wont go online...

"The service has not been started"

any help?

could not connect to the specified instance mysql error number 0

keep getting this and when i try again it freezes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
everything works except when i get to the log in screen and i log in i get disconnected and get this error

everything works except when i get to the log in screen and i log in i get disconnected and get this error

I get to the log in and i disconnect when i try and log into my account

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me on TeamView this isnt easy if i cant get step number FOUR TO WORK please and thankyou

Reaction score
can you help me on TeamView this isnt easy if i cant get step number FOUR TO WORK please and thankyou

That step is so easy that's not even the beginning of where it gets a bit difficult. Please know that this tutorial does require a little computer knowledge such as navigating to folders and copy and pasting.