• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a portal teleport u somwehere

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok i am going to show u how to spawn portals and make them teleport u to anywhere in runescape and if it dosent work just tell me and i have other ways that will try to help.

So first of all u need to create the teleporter (if u have that done skip this step)

Put this code inside client.java
press ctrl+f and type in "makeglobalobject" or "addobject"(its different on some servers sorry if it isint right one) and add this code

Code:
makeGlobalObject(X-coords, Y-coords, 6551, 0, 10);//teleporter
To find x-coods and y-coords u need to be administrator.
Then type ::mypos if that dosent work look in one of the tabs it will have xxxx,xxxx the numbers are the x + y coords (in game)
and the 6551 is the teleporters id use a different one if u want this is one i use.

now open up client.java again and search a portals id that is already made/working in the game, u should see something like this

Code:
if ((objectID == 6551) && (objectX == XXXX) && (objectY == YYYY)) {
				triggerTele(xxxx, yyyy, 0);
Under that add this.
xxxx = X-coords of portal
yyyy = Y-coords of portal
6551 = portals id
aaaa = x-coords where u teleport to
bbbb = y-coords where u teleport to

Code:
}
if ((objectID == 6551) && (objectX == xxxx) && (objectY == yyyy)) {
				triggerTele(aaaa, bbbb, 0);
				sM("You have been teleported to (name of place).");
}
then save and compile and try it out :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have another working portal in game. Im coding Dodian. Anddd nothing in this guide helped AT all lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok im going to try it

Back