• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to make the new client(3.5gb) connect to server and playable

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are two clients for private server now , one is (1.9gb,older),the other is (3.5gb,newer).

i have successfully setup a server with the 1.9gb client and it's playable.

but when i try to use the 3.5gb client connect to server,there ain't any choosen server listed after the login screen.

im confued coz i had seen some private servers such as darkraiderz/raiderz.to/brazilraiderz/ using 3.5gb client for download, even i have never played on these severs ,but i believe this bigger one include many new contents and levelcap raised higher.

so my question is: what should i do can make the bigger one(3.5gb) connect to the server, what i used the server is "eTekServer.rar(http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/share-client-server-downloads-829685/)" , thanks