Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make v 126?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a possible way to make v 126 right now easy way not re programming everything?

Reaction score
Is this a serious queston or a troll? O_O
OT: No, if it were that easy everyone would do it. Not unless you know what ur doing, ExtaliaMS is updated.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Is this a serious queston or a troll? O_O
OT: No, if it were that easy everyone would do it. Not unless you know what ur doing, ExtaliaMS is updated.

The Extalia way is too advanced for most ppl.

Updating your source to the v126 packets is easy to do, but a redirector would need idk some work on to make it work.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The Extalia way is too advanced for most ppl.

Updating your source to the v126 packets is easy to do, but a redirector would need idk some work on to make it work.

I know Extalia is adv lol, i was just giving an example. I read some threads about REv/Opcodes needed to update PS,easy to do ...maybe? But stable source/redirector of course is not easy[for most]. Thats why i asked if he was trolling lol.

Upvote 0
Back