Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to patch launcher.atm?

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
i tryed to patch the launcher.atm, but on patching i got an error. i did all like the whole time, but in the .zip folder i didnt created any folder, i inserted the launcher directly. so, how do i patch the launcher (and stuff from main folder) ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i tryed to patch the launcher.atm, but on patching i got an error. i did all like the whole time, but in the .zip folder i didnt created any folder, i inserted the launcher directly. so, how do i patch the launcher (and stuff from main folder) ?

If u want to patch ur Launcher.atm u need to use ACEonline.exe to patch it dont use the .bat file. Remember Hex ur ACEonline.exe first if u want to use it

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
XoR your ip and put it in there and try to replace the aceonline with your servername

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If I understood correctly he is trying to make a patch that updates the launcher. In that case, the prelauncher is responsible for the update. In your patch server find the launcher update directory and update the version of the launcher (lversion file iirc) and make sure to put the new launcher there and replace the old one. In my server for example, it is the launcher.update file.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yeah pank, i only insert the launcher.atm in the .zip main folder, after server restart, the game patched, but became an error (i dont remember the error totally) i deleted the launcher.atm from that patch that the patch can be finished successfully

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you dont know how do hex edit the ACEonline.exe to update the Launcher than use this one.
Its a Simple VB.net launcher nothing special.

PS : Rename Launcher.atm into Launcher.exe and put it into your FTP or HTTP server. It will be auto converted into .atm run the launcher as admin.

Have fun.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
You guys are retarded. One trying to put the launcher in a zip, the other not even understanding the question and talking about hex editing... wtf? JUST PUT THE LAUNCHER IN THE LAUNCHER UPDATE DIRECTORY :V And change version to something newer.

Oh, I almost forgot, read the goddamned global.cfg, all paths are specified with OBVIOUS names.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
argh wtf, thx Pank, never had my eyes on that folder -.- xD

but still didnt solved it :-/

(or do i have to create a patch.zip in the launcher folder?) when i did in autoupdate, it only patched the omi.tex

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You guys are retarded. One trying to put the launcher in a zip, the other not even understanding the question and talking about hex editing... wtf? JUST PUT THE LAUNCHER IN THE LAUNCHER UPDATE DIRECTORY :V And change version to something newer.

Oh, I almost forgot, read the goddamned global.cfg, all paths are specified with OBVIOUS names.

i tryed to patch the launcher.atm, but on patching i got an error

Read the goddamned thing there. I can bet on it what he get an error like "Launcher.atm permission denied /.\" or something like that.

Upvote 0
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
If you dont know how do hex edit the ACEonline.exe to update the Launcher than use this one.
Its a Simple VB.net launcher nothing special.

PS : Rename Launcher.atm into Launcher.exe and put it into your FTP or HTTP server. It will be auto converted into .atm run the launcher as admin.

Have fun.

I almost died laughing at that one.

Upvote 0
Back