• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to play crossfire with friends using hamachi [VM]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today I will show you how to play your crossfire for free, without renting servers to play with friends.

This guide uses a VM from THIS topic.
I really hope that this guide will not harm the new private crossfire servers, my opinion is that it is more interesting to play when there is a pumping system, and not when you already have everything.

In this guide, I show how to play with Hamachi, but you can use any of its analogues.
At the end of the video, I did not start all the servers, because the laptop slowed down, I hope this is understandable.
After all the actions in the video, your friend enters hamachi into the network you created, and enters the game.
Clients for you and your friends must be the same, including version.ini.
Crossfire20230802_0000 - How to play crossfire with friends using hamachi [VM] - RaGEZONE Forums

Crossfire20230802_0002 - How to play crossfire with friends using hamachi [VM] - RaGEZONE Forums

If the video is removed from youtube, here is the link to download the video

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you get multiple players to connect at once? I get server connection error as soon as I try login with a second account.

Back