Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J How To play Lineage 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How do i play lineage2 and hows the function, hows the exp works(like mu or ro or other mmorpgs)? something like that.. i might be a pro in Mu but not L2 since its a new game for me...
and 1 more thing i found out why people don't put their rates out?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
u download newest client from here make autopatch it will take 5-10min after this u put l2.ini file of the server (this make the game to connect private server u want) u can find the l2.ini files in the each server advertismant ok now about the game>>>>this game rocks!!!!best grhapic but>>>>this only devolpment servers so not all working but some servers have skills and some quests working and its not like mu here u have 4 races in each 1 u can choose ur type (fighter/mage) and ur sex (female/male) some servers have high exp but normal u can go to lvl 15-25 after 2 days and u can wear ur equip in any lvl here u get exp points that come with skill points this give u ability to learn skills/spells (most servers not have working spells but skills working as i know) thats all i can say if u wanna know more just go and play....

Upvote 0
Reaction score
which 1 should i press? the launcher at main folder or at system file??

btw how do i know the exp (they don't put them out) and which server ur playing? i wanna play wif u....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im playing at angelserver the exp is normal like in the global one u can see it in the advertismant and u go to the launcher in the main folder and here u can see angelserver status

Upvote 0
Reaction score
ahh!!!! i got error!!! help mi pls!!!!

:eh: OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 852 MHz with 375MB RAM
Video: SiS 630/730 (2060)

Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY). Please delete your Option.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- CreateDevice <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

:eh:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 852 MHz with 375MB RAM
Video: SiS 630/730 (2060)

Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY). Please delete your Option.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- CreateDevice <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

ehem...
Please delete your Option.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.
im still downloading the game, but i can read.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back