• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to remove SWF defender protection

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sick of people who use this stupid piece of software to protect something that isn't even theirs and I'm sick of the people who know how to remove the protection and keep how to do it secret. So I found out how to do it and will share it with you.

1. Download .
2. Open the SWF protected by SWF defender with this software.
3. Go to the folder scripts and look for a file that just looks "off". In my case that was this one:
Yh4G0BH - How to remove SWF defender protection - RaGEZONE Forums
or

4. Scroll down until you find a function that contains code which looks somewhat like this:
waKauhX - How to remove SWF defender protection - RaGEZONE Forums
or
5. Now scroll up in this function until you find var _loc2_:* =
Click on this var, you'll see a text containing setlocal_2 on the right side of your screen light up in blue. Click on the edit button on the right side.
9NIJJ27 - How to remove SWF defender protection - RaGEZONE Forums
or
6. Now just after the setlocal_2 text, put:
pushtrue
returnvalue

And click on save.

SBtsN1l - How to remove SWF defender protection - RaGEZONE Forums
or

7. You'll see that after saving your function has decreased in size and it will always return true. Now click on save in the top left corner and the protection is gone.
UI1z3dW - How to remove SWF defender protection - RaGEZONE Forums
or

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Make a wish
Reaction score
That's creative haha. Is it a fast method?

I think faster than this :p

I got the swf source from:
But you can also get the source with other tools (flash decompilor trillix)

I'm hoping someone can make a mass tool for this. If you have a lot of furni it's a lot of work

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Are the instructions the same for every protected file, as in just return true after every local2 declaration to bypass it?

Also, why not just return true at the start of the method, or does it need to call stuff in-between for the file to work?

Reaction score
Are the instructions the same for every protected file, as in just return true after every local2 declaration to bypass it?

Also, why not just return true at the start of the method, or does it need to call stuff in-between for the file to work?
It doesn't need to call stuff, but I corrupted the SWF a few times if I placed the return true higher than just after local_2 haha. Also there should just be one method declared as a boolean in a file with a weird name which contains code that looks like the screens. This is the function you will want to paste the return true in.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to do this with protected clothes? When I use this method also for clothes sometimes they load and sometimes randomly also they does not load in the client for players.
@Gaby What is your method for clothes? Hope you can explain it to me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump

Anyone know how to remove swf protection from clothes?
This method does not work for clothes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to do this with protected clothes? When I use this method also for clothes sometimes they load and sometimes randomly also they does not load in the client for players.
@Gaby What is your method for clothes? Hope you can explain it to me.
If i understood some clothes will load for some users but not for all? If so, then it's occuring because some users have the old swf in their cache, atleast i think so.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Doesnt work, furni still not working here

Back