Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to remove "Welcome to Flyff" banner?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,
do anyone knows how to remove the "Welcome to Flyff" banner?

I was searching for those words in VS but I didn't find anything. I want to remove it completly.
Would be nice, if someone can tell me. I didn't find anything here on RZ or any other forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,
do anyone knows how to remove the "Welcome to Flyff" banner?

I was searching for those words in VS but I didn't find anything. I want to remove it completly.
Would be nice, if someone can tell me. I didn't find anything here on RZ or any other forum.

What source are you using?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't find the link anymore :/ downloaded it few month before and stopped doing thing on this server. just started again

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I don't find the link anymore :/ downloaded it few month before and stopped doing thing on this server. just started again

Do you have a ServerCommon.h? or something similar? If so could u pastebin it or even post it here.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score

This is literally this source: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-guru-v19-ultimate-1203514/

The issue is:
Code:
__MESSAGE_SYSTEM

You can try and nerf it like this:
Code:
//#define __MESSAGE_SYSTEM

If that doesn't work then you'll have to remove the entire system manually.

Also on a side note this source is well known to have tons of bugs so be careful if you decide to go live with it as most servers who have launched on these files go down within a week or two.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It helped to remove the Announce.inc file,

Thanks icezeeds and Ketchup for helping me in this short time!

Upvote 0
Back