Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to send an item by mail from the site?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Tell me, I'm trying to send an item to the mail from the site (I don't use a binding from the public, I'm writing my own) but something doesn't work out to send the item, the letter comes without an attachment...

Have I tried such queries:

1.PNG - How to send an item by mail from the site? - RaGEZONE Forums

and

2.PNG - How to send an item by mail from the site? - RaGEZONE Forums

Having previously added a row with a unique ID 123457 and item 188600038 to the inventory table

The letter is sent, arrives, opens, but it is empty.

Aion0053 - How to send an item by mail from the site? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is poop idea to insert it directly into database, emulator have his own IdFactory, so you can get error with duplicates in unique id.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bad idea can corrupt your db i have donate shop on my site and it never send item i send item manually ingame

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I 'm not recommand to use this, however a simple sql query will not work. There will be no attachement in the mail. I recommand you to use AionCMS 4. There is a smple but working form
to send items per email.

f4786236d1144e2a4757f6f843314135 - How to send an item by mail from the site? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I 'm not recommand to use this, however a simple sql query will not work. There will be no attachement in the mail. I recommand you to use AionCMS 4. There is a smple but working form
to send items per email.

f4786236d1144e2a4757f6f843314135 - How to send an item by mail from the site? - RaGEZONE Forums

I am currently developing my CP.CMS for Aion :)
изображение_2023-08-10_160910017 - How to send an item by mail from the site? - RaGEZONE Forums

And I have already sorted out the sending, I did everything through the "reward" module on the server side

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back