• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to set lvl 50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all I know how I can set and lvl 50 on aion private server because no passes lvl 9 ..tnx:mellow:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o_O? what was the question again.. he lost me

He gets stuck when he uses the gm command to gain level 50 on the private server, how hard could that be to understand? he want's to disable the lvl 9 quests i think, so he can go straight to lvl 50!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
k if you want to get past the level 9 quest thingy... this is what you do...

go throw your server an fine a file F:\aion servers\gameserver\config\main\custom.properties sorry mine is in a different dirct area..

an look for

# ----------------------------
# Class change config's:
# ----------------------------
# Enable 2nd class change simple mode
# Default: false
gameserver.enable.simple.2ndclass = true

yours mite say false so just change it to true..

then save changes.. go on to the game an do your commend it'll ask you what class to take an then just do the //set level commend again to level 50 an your done

hope this helps

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back