Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up a vip map inside a free server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, like the title says, i would like to know if any1 has found out how to set a vip map inside a free server. I`d like to know if there is any way to create some vip column in memb_info and validate only those who has a "1" to warp a map or something.
I though maybe by deleting gates to a map and setting up a new Gs and filling the connectmemberlist.txt and making something in mapserverinfo i could maybe with all luck on my side get somewhere.

Anyway, any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can make sub like CS, make correct mapserverinfo file with rediricting all who want to telepot to "vip" map and disconecting all no vips on selecting. something this)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, for example, in the case of Swamp of Calmless (map number 56), is it located on GS or Gs_Cs?

So, i should make a copy or the correct GS and then how do i have to get the mapserverinfo.dat configured so only those who are in connectmemberlist can enter that map?

I hope some1 know how to do this, thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can code VIP system, it's rather easy.

Or u can disable move to swamp(BTW 56 - raklion)and make a SQL script.

For example, all who sit at lorencia bar chairs with your following conditions, teleporting to VIP. But character must be offline ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can code VIP system, it's rather easy.

Or u can disable move to swamp(BTW 56 - raklion)and make a SQL script.

For example, all who sit at lorencia bar chairs with your following conditions, teleporting to VIP. But character must be offline ;)

Ok, this is usefull jeje

Lemme see, ure right, i`ve checked in movereq(jpn).txt and 35 is "Calmness". Anyway i dont have any 56 number there...i got confused because i`ve also checked a MoveLevel.txt and calmness takes numer 56 in that file...:?:

I think the best option ist o make a new "HIDE" GS VIP and then, change the mapserverinfo by redirecting map number 35 to GS VIP right?

So, how can i do to make that same map unavailable in normal GS? By editing gate.txt? ideas?

Thanks! :thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back