• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Set-Up Server Using Database and Source 3.3?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah just as above, can I and if yes then how can I do this?

Links to mega:

Database 3.3:

Source 3.3:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello !
I don't know if this files working...

But with this link yes:
And if there are no database in this rar, take this:

For the video tutorial, check here:

Good luck ! And post here for some questions / problems

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so, I've tried setting up a server on the Oldschool files. BUT the first problem i encountered was with databases when i tried to restore TGLOBAL and TGAME. It says that the specified cast was not valid and I have no clue what could go wrong .

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay so, I've tried setting up a server on the Oldschool files. BUT the first problem i encountered was with databases when i tried to restore TGLOBAL and TGAME. It says that the specified cast was not valid and I have no clue what could go wrong .
What is wrong ? [emoji23] In this folder, don't use this database ! Take other 3.3 database because my DB are a little bit bugged... I'm a jackass haha

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I won't get any errors if i use database from 3.3 for my oldschool server, right?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well there is a problem when running TLOGIN_GSP service, the error message says that it started working and then stopped due to the fact that it wasn't in use by any other program.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well there is a problem when running TLOGIN_GSP service, the error message says that it started working and then stopped due to the fact that it wasn't in use by any other program.
Port already in use ? Check in TGLOBAL.TServer and in registery ! Check if it's the same and if yes, change it to an another port !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you're talking about these lines:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TLOGIN_GSP\Config]"DBPasswd"="123""DBUser"="sa""DSN"="TGLOBAL_GSP""Port"=dword:000014D8"ServerID"=dword:00000001"LogIP"="25.61.65.153""LogPort"=dword:00001b58

from Server(All) file, and TSERVER table from navicat right?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes for the database, and in registery it's "Port"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so that's the port from registery: dword:00001b58, and this is wPort: 4816 for szName: TLOGIN_GSP. Now what should i do? :w00t: For me it seems they're diffrent but I've got no knowledge about dwords.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay so that's the port from registery: dword:00001b58, and this is wPort: 4816 for szName: TLOGIN_GSP. Now what should i do? :w00t: For me it seems they're diffrent but I've got no knowledge about dwords.
The dword is hexadecimal ! Convert it to decimal and Check if it's the same

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sooo after such complicated process (LOL ) i can tell that they're diffrent. The problem shouldn't be within ports.

Thats the error message am getting: The "TLOGIN_GSP" service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other service or programs.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh you have again the problem... :/
Check all IP, it can't be 127.0.0.1 !
Check in TIPAddr

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh okay so this might solve it what do i type in TIPAddr in place of 127.0.0.1, my IPv4 adres?

Maybe we could fix this with use of remote desktop?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure thing Sir, anytime! I wonder if the problem may be cause by hamachi, cause I'm using hamachi ip instead of IPv4 but i guess i doesn't make much diff. After typing in the adress nothing has changed I'm still getting the same error, it's like the service doesn't have any application to work with.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No ! A friend use Hamachi, and it's no problem ! Tomorrow

Upvote 0