Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup a digimon rpg server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you use 127.000.000.001 just in DRO file ? i tryed this IP to but didnt worked. Another thing in DRO file have a lot of ips, need change all of them ?? i changed all, tryed with 127.0.0.1 and 127.000.000.001

not 127.0.0.1
all 127.000.000.001
.dro files all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i make teleport work ? none of teleports are working.. Real World, Mud Village, Geko Swamp, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uh.... I'm stuck on this part, can anyone help me with how I can fix this pls?
1697607935352 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uh.... I'm stuck on this part, can anyone help me with how I can fix this pls?
View attachment 243569
This error is because your server folder is not finding database named 'tmo', if you changed the database name you need change in your server files too.
D:\Digimon Server\tao\src\config\DataBase.php ------ this file you have the mysql connection you need fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need learn about database mysql and php dude that error just cant connect database.
This error is because your server folder is not finding database named 'tmo', if you changed the database name you need change in your server files too.
D:\Digimon Server\tao\src\config\DataBase.php ------ this file you have the mysql connection you need fix
TY guys, It was my rookie mistake haha
now i got the "cursor_normal.spr failed."
I already tried to find HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DIGITALIC\DigimonRPG in windows register, but i can't even find the "DIGITALIC" in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, maybe it has a new name?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TY guys, It was my rookie mistake haha
now i got the "cursor_normal.spr failed."
I already tried to find HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DIGITALIC\DigimonRPG in windows register, but i can't even find the "DIGITALIC" in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, maybe it has a new name?
no the digitalic is created when you runing something like .bat in the client it generated regedit or you can search other thread that in the reply talk about this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, I did it! server connected, but still has some errors
When I try to buy an item from NPC or use the "create item" command, this is happening:

1697784359720 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

1697784547502 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

in another Thread Bruno Says:
"Requisites that i used: Visual Studio 2022 + Framework 4.0(If you update to newest version of framework you gonna get errors)"
so...that's the errors he's talking about?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, I did it! server connected, but still has some errors
When I try to buy an item from NPC or use the "create item" command, this is happening:

View attachment 243680
View attachment 243681
in another Thread Bruno Says:
"Requisites that i used: Visual Studio 2022 + Framework 4.0(If you update to newest version of framework you gonna get errors)"
so...that's the errors he's talking about?
i got problem in dro, could you upload .dro file dude cause i cant edit it too 127.000.000.001 always stuck server maintenance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep, i tried a lot of items, like a simple Revive, Deva Auras and Evolution Cards, but nothing work =/
look's like something wrong in the codes or Visual Studio cannot detected the code, i dunno

Edit: maybe have anothe command for those itens? i need to check the codes!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep, i tried a lot of items, like a simple Revive, Deva Auras and Evolution Cards, but nothing work =/
look's like something wrong in the codes or Visual Studio cannot detected the code, i dunno

Edit: maybe have anothe command for those itens? i need to check the codes!
maybe i will try that later, cause for now i cant go to map area, so i cant debug that stuff..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
r u stuck in beginning? use /tp 1
ok mate thanks for advice i will use this too but to bad this client doesnt have sln file so we could edit more freely.

i will try when at home later, cause still at work.

r u stuck in beginning? use /tp 1
thannks mate i already try your dro that was good one now i can debug other stuff

Has been try to fixed combine and upgrade crest for now this stuff is fixed.

- Fixed Combine Evo Card
1698486950411 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

- Fix Upgrade Crest
1698487154916 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

what you need is learn from basic create and create a new table in database you just can copy from basic craft table for reference the structure cmiw.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back