Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos How to setup a WoTLK Trinity Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included.

Reaction score
I 'll be happy to provide any help I can in this forum. I have no yahoo messenger or any other kind of instant messenger and I don't give my contact details over the internet like that sorry :( Keep in mind though I am neither a developper nor a MySQL expert.
In the past few days, the sourceforge files have been updated too many times, making it difficult for anyone to keep up.
In the older days, razer-x was giving tools with his releases for upgrading your database, now you just have to start all over or write your own tools.
Also it appears that prydev has changed his dyndns site into a realm management site, providing access to his private server.
There is no page giving information/help to people trying to install the release. The old forum is no more. Even when it was running prydev never gave any means of posting in his forum, just to register and read how its done.
I am sure you can still find his youtube video walkthroughs.
He had links in the forum but they must exist in youtube as separate videos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man.. i miss this game.. been over 2 years since i last played on my own server.. Am so gonna start again! I hope everyone can help me with problems i may face.. hopefully no problems..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Mangos Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included

hey, guyz.. if i download the repack can i play the game already or do i have to have to download the game client and its files?
if i need the client then i cannot play this game. because in installing the client i need to use the internet and here in our office i cannot connect to the internet. because its been blocked by our administrator if this kind of application is going to use, like connecting internet automatically when running the client

Back