Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to setup web files..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi can anyone pls tell me how to setup web files, I think i put the files in the proper places but, it can't be viewed, I'm not sure what i did wrong.

port 80 is open already.

xeonx

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First you must have .net 3.5 installed or it won't work. Next you must edit the web.config file to give it the right details to access your database.

After that i need to see any error messages you get if it still doesn't work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
errer
i can't fix it
[IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.]
System.Data.RBTree`1.GetNodeByIndex(Int32 userIndex) +148
System.Data.RBTree`1.get_Item(Int32 index) +18
System.Data.DataRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +12
_Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +80
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +13
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +98
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4305

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then post your web.config files. You may as well ask a mechanic what is wrong with your car and not show him the car. I will guess that either the db server IP is wrong or the user/pass though.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yah im laso interesting for the web file on the server on how to use it

Upvote 0
Back