Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to translate the ddtank

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,
as I can change the language of game
and edited the content of Language.png
but not translated, is in language Vietnan
as I can make a translation yet corracta
anyone can help me please,
that file and folder address this

tanks for all

dat face
Reaction score
first you have to translate language.png and you also must decompile the UI .. I don't remember where it located , I think it's near the language.png location

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need to translate in XML (Request) and the the UI (found in flash) you can find it in Resource or website. and you need to make some translations in SQL. Then you have 99% English Server. :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the xml files in request,the swf for the UI, flash use from here,
Database, admin panel and a number of other projects, directly reads the database
language.png, flash read here
language.txt, server part used
The key is dll, after some server modifications, the language written directly to the .cs file, you need to decompile the dll, or modify the source code, to translate,nside game.server.dll documents need to be translated is the largest

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kurokiri how to translate the ddtank 3.0? I'm needing to change the language 100% already have a more precise idea of help, is just talk the places where I have to edit?

Upvote 0
Back