Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Html] Finding Redirection Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners,

I used to have a code that could be used to redirect a certain page when loaded another. Sorry if this sounds confusing, but here is an example;

You have Google Opened, you load yahoo and google redirects to a different site.

The site could be tracked by it's ID Name or File.

Thanks,
Ervinn

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so you want to change a page if another page is viewed?
like.
you have 2 browsers open.
1 is google. another is ragezone. if you go to a page on the one with google, it will change the ragezone one? right?
why would you need it?
just open a new browser. =P
target="_blank"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks I figured it out from there. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks once more,
Ervinn

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you guys help me I got this code:

Code:
<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="0;
url=logout.html" target="generator">
cause I'm testing it on ragezone, but it doesn't target it all it does is redirect the current page. A MILLION TIMES! Help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
first, you should start your own post.
now. if you put this code in "logout.html" then it will of course refresh a million times since it is targeting itself.

hmm. just google javascript refresh. it will have more capabilities.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you guys help me I got this code:

Code:
<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="0;
url=logout.html" target="generator">
cause I'm testing it on ragezone, but it doesn't target it all it does is redirect the current page. A MILLION TIMES! Help?

i never heard meta having a target before... but if it does it u should target a frame/iframe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Andrew i put it in index.html, but it still does redirect it, and John what do you mean Target a frame or iframe\

Edited; when I open the page off my computer (straight from Folder) it targets the page my internet browser is currently viewing. Also when I open it from internet point of view from my host, it changes itself. However if I change the tab before ity loads completely it will change the tab I am viewing.

Oddly Enough
-D-Mage

Last edited:
Back