Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hurt command

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it's not much of a release. I don't think it's be released yet. On my server, I usually like to mess with people and I always wanted to use that !lowhp command on them or drain their MP. So I kinda changed the numbers in the !kill command. So instead of killing them, this sets their HP and MP to 1.

Code:
} else if (splitted[0].equals("!hurt")) {
                                MapleCharacter victim1 = cserv.getPlayerStorage().getCharacterByName(splitted[1]);
    victim1.setHp(1);
    victim1.setMp(1);
    victim1.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.HP, 1);
    victim1.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.MP, 1);

If you like it then go ahead and use it. If you don't like it then don't waste your time flaming and don't even bother with the sarcasm. Like I said, it's not much of a release since I didn't do much, but considering nobody made a command like this (at least not that I know of) then I might as well share it with people who might have fun torturing their players lol.

I tested it, it works. If you can't compile something this simple then you don't deserve to host a server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [release]!hurt command

Rofl :p
I love it.
FEAR THE EVIL ADMIN!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Oh c'mon. ._. Take the !healhere command and reverse it? =P

Not that hard. Oh well. :clap_1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

good job i guess? im gonna make the !slap command. ill try to make it so you can choose amount of HP the victom looses :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

lol fail... i have a command that actually applies dmg :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

lol good for lazy people who dont want to replace 0 with 1 in the kill cmd :p

when poison comes out there should be a !poison command which casts poison a character haha crash and burn

Senior
Reaction score

wow neat code!

lol i would never think of that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

so does this set 1 person hp and mp to 1 or all the players in the map set to 1 ???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

so does this set 1 person hp and mp to 1 or all the players in the map set to 1 ???

1 person. It's not hard to edit some commands you already have to do the same effect but to the whole map. Edit the command that qwerty made where it kills the whole map.

Back