Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I ask again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all i already did a request to this but i diddent get usefull results. I want to get MSSQL so i can make it public becuz i read that its impossible to do it whith express edition is that true? If anybody have a way to make it public PLz give met that way here or just PM (personal message) me.

Her0Live

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello all i already did a request to this but i diddent get usefull results. I want to get MSSQL so i can make it public becuz i read that its impossible to do it whith express edition is that true? If anybody have a way to make it public PLz give met that way here or just PM (personal message) me.

Her0Live

Nobody is gonna help. Warez/Torrents aren't allowed. Use Google.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Nobody is gonna help. Warez/Torrents aren't allowed. Use Google.
so you say Google for torrents and risk virusses?

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
so you say Google for torrents and risk virusses?

You think torrents you would get from people here are going to be any different than torrents from tpb and etc? =/

Read the rules before you post here at least.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/

# Do not post illegal media. This includes but not limited to downloads of software that requires to be purchased, software cracks, serial keys, torrents or direct downloads of copy written films or tv.

Back