Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I can create a char, but once I enter game... Legend of Mir 3 

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get the GM: screen click the tick button then all i get is a black screen. CTRL ALT DEL -> Task Manager comes out EI Not Responding, one time i did it i got the following in the log files - [RunDB] DB Wait Error 21:31:07 any help please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your server pc possibly lacks resources...if this error occurs u cant login and its most often due 2 low resources
or if u using same pc for both server and client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah prob is ive changed priorities for process ect but still get 100% cpu usage, on a barton 3000. Darn it looks like im gonna have to do the IP thing and run it across the LAN. Is their any issues with using a router rather than a hub for doing this????

I.E just change the 127.0.0.1 to the local machines IP e.g 127.0.0.100 or whatever it its. and in the client on the other machine change the ini files to 127.0.0.100.

Please tell me its this simple :)

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nazlok said:
yeah prob is ive changed priorities for process ect but still get 100% cpu usage, on a barton 3000. Darn it looks like im gonna have to do the IP thing and run it across the LAN. Is their any issues with using a router rather than a hub for doing this????

I.E just change the 127.0.0.1 to the local machines IP e.g 127.0.0.100 or whatever it its. and in the client on the other machine change the ini files to 127.0.0.100.

Please tell me its this simple :)

thanks
You cant use 127.x.x.x because its a loopback ip.

use 10.x.x.x or 192.x.x.x addresses as they are private

Back