Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I cant Attack L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before y say use serch xD i let y know that i have already do that!!
My problem is that i cant attack other players with ctrl and attack but only if i use skill first.Us y can understund that is a big problem because dominators with bow will not be able to attack for example.
Anyway i know this but i dont know if its right or where to use it and if i need any program to open this file.

Code:
Index: /trunk/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/L2Character.java
===================================================================
--- /trunk/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/L2Character.java (revision 90)
+++ /trunk/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/L2Character.java (revision 112)
@@ -4472,18 +4472,18 @@
            if(Config.ALLOW_GEODATA)
            {
-               if ( GeoDataRequester.getInstance().hasMovementLoS(player, player.getTarget().getX(),player.getTarget().getY(),(short)player.getTarget().getZ()).LoS  == true)
-               {
-                   // Send a Server->Client packet MyTargetSelected to start attack
-                   player.sendPacket(new MyTargetSelected(getObjectId(), player.getLevel() - getLevel()));
-
-                   //Notify AI with AI_INTENTION_ATTACK
-                   player.getAI().setIntention(CtrlIntention.AI_INTENTION_ATTACK, this);
-               }
-               else
+               if ( GeoDataRequester.getInstance().hasMovementLoS(player, player.getTarget().getX(),player.getTarget().getY(),(short)player.getTarget().getZ()).LoS  == false)
                {
                    SystemMessage sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessage.CANT_SEE_TARGET);    
-                   player.sendPacket(sm); 
+                   player.sendPacket(sm);
+                   return;
                }
           }
+           
+           // Send a Server->Client packet MyTargetSelected to start attack
+           player.sendPacket(new MyTargetSelected(getObjectId(), player.getLevel() - getLevel()));
+
+           //Notify AI with AI_INTENTION_ATTACK
+           player.getAI().setIntention(CtrlIntention.AI_INTENTION_ATTACK, this);
+           
        }
    }
thnx for your time anyway.I hope to find my answer here :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro you only need that for ur GM ? because i think this problem is only on GM characters...if you want it for ur GM why you need it at all ? :p i think you use Hero1171 pack...his pack had this problem..i recommend you to take the Gameserver.jar from other pack ;)

i don't if i am right...i just say that in luck..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx guys for the reply but nobody player gm or not can hit other player anyway i will try to get new Gameserver.jar.
And yes i use hero's 1711 pack :)))

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn i cant find any solution on my problem and i dont want to stop using hero's pack cause i think its the best.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in my sever we have same problem .. but if u make a macro and do /useskillforce "Skill Name" u should be able 2 work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx but my problem is that i cant use force attack i can use only skills

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem solved with the latest serverpack of hero

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.