Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I can't get my XAMPP site to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to connect to my xampp site but it always comes up witg the same "Index of /" stuff and no where to register (I also updated the config thing in rose cms lite) anyone know what i'm doing wrong?Thx in advanced

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [HELP]I can't get my XAMPP site to work

umm yah, did u remeber to put it in the main area, not in a folder, so it is /index.php and not /here/index.php

or if you like, post ur site here for us to view, and ill tell you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey, it still wont work even tho i took the index from rose cms V.2.6 and put it in the HTDocs folder with the CMS but not inside the CMS...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Now, it's not showing anything and i port foward my port 80 so it should work but its not and i have XAMPP running T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i can't figure out how to register on it i think i got it to work i think sometimes it works because when i click on the rose cms v 2.6 it comes up with a bunch of differnt things >.< sometimes the site is just blank im soooooooo confused

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz dont triple post like that, and second, give me a link and ill try to help you, but it should look like this, clouds-rose.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i haven't uploaded it to a site host yet because when i type

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PLACE THE ROSEONLINECMS FILES IN THE MAIN FOLDER OF HTDOCS!!!

Then make sure your using php 4.4.1 or lower.

i tried to tell him that in the begging, i thnk he is a super noob, but yah place it in the main folder, so simple

[Edit]
hey element, do u have a copy f the item mall, and if so how uch, i would like to purchase it if i can

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-.-' ok i'm not super noob the only noobie thing i did was triple post (witch idc if a forum mod wants to delete them do it i'm not here for post counts just a serious question), there sumthing wrong with what i'm doin but i do have the CMS in the right folder and i'm useing PHP 4.4.6 I believe, anyways could u send me a link to download the php u guys are useing thx in advanced

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use the latest XAMMP, and my php is 5.0.4 i think, and i have it all up to date
so dl the new ones and make them again, if that dont work then post answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back