• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I got flagged for cheating?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I followed ( https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/pvp-at-lower-lv-and-auto-learn-skills.1212476/ ) and changed the skills to auto-learn upon lvling. I created a new Berserker and was playing then noticed at certain levels that some skills don't get learned and you cannot learn them because it says that you don't meet the requirements.
1) I only changed the cost"xxxxx" to cost="0" and then the learnType="npc" to learnType="level".
2) I didn't change the learnType="quest" or learnType="book" to learnType="level" because I figured those were awakened and quest skills, so I didn't change them.

I kept clicking hoping they would work, then decided to relog and when I did I got kicked all the way back to the tutorial dungeon and I cannot leave. I can't teleport / zone / nothing....
1685567599933 - I got flagged for cheating?! - RaGEZONE Forums

I noticed in the server in the worldServer.exe box that it stated something about cheating (I guess from clicking on the skill so much?)..
1685567913394 - I got flagged for cheating?! - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there a way to get through this and possibly change it to where it won't happen again?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
So, I followed ( https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/pvp-at-lower-lv-and-auto-learn-skills.1212476/ ) and changed the skills to auto-learn upon lvling. I created a new Berserker and was playing then noticed at certain levels that some skills don't get learned and you cannot learn them because it says that you don't meet the requirements.
1) I only changed the cost"xxxxx" to cost="0" and then the learnType="npc" to learnType="level".
2) I didn't change the learnType="quest" or learnType="book" to learnType="level" because I figured those were awakened and quest skills, so I didn't change them.

I kept clicking hoping they would work, then decided to relog and when I did I got kicked all the way back to the tutorial dungeon and I cannot leave. I can't teleport / zone / nothing....
View attachment 236486

I noticed in the server in the worldServer.exe box that it stated something about cheating (I guess from clicking on the skill so much?)..
View attachment 236487

Is there a way to get through this and possibly change it to where it won't happen again?

Since i never touched my SkillGetConList, what about to check that skillid? maybe it has a requeriment that you certainly doesn't meet?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since i never touched my SkillGetConList, what about to check that skillid? maybe it has a requeriment that you certainly doesn't meet?

Yeah, I will try to find the ID. Funny thing is it was several skills unlearned at lower lvls, but after relogging several times it learned all but one of them.

1685568636908 - I got flagged for cheating?! - RaGEZONE Forums

And if you'll notice that I've learned the higher version of the skill(s). Which makes no sense.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like for me that you fkd up your SkillGetConList XD, do a rollback and start again.

As I stated, I *ONLY* changed the cost="xxxxx" to cost="0" and the learnType="npc" to learnType="level".
1685570217053 - I got flagged for cheating?! - RaGEZONE Forums

I never touched any prevSkillId="0" prevSkillOverride="False" requiredItems=";" prerequisiteActiveSkills="110100" prerequisitePassiveSkills=";" / etc.

Clearly what the tutorial stated to do. I don't believe it was tested thoroughly because it clearly has flaws.

I'll try other classes to see if it does the same.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to change some other lines and such, did some testing (lvled up the same exact character) and fixed it. The tutorial is missing things, so clearly it wasn't tested more than the first few lvls...
1685575696486 - I got flagged for cheating?! - RaGEZONE Forums

and if you'll notice in the first picture that I posted it had other skills doubled learned... now they're all fixed.

EDIT: Through more testing, do not be on a mount whenever you gain a level. I.E. Riding a mount when turning in quest, that seems to bug this system as well being that on a mount takes away your skills and only has the mounts skills / blank skills it won't learn any until you gain another level without being on the mount...

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back