Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I got problem at my server can anyone help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got 2 problem at my server can u help me plz Hellprowler
First: why in the game no skill
Second: I m using random internet ip if i change ip my lvl will drop example last two day my lvl is 18 after i change the ip my lvl drop back to 7

Reaction score
Hmm, I don't know about the random IP, perhaps the random thing is screwing up the SQL tables, not sure.

The skill thing, there are skill NPCS located in game, you just have to know where they are. When you first create your character, around where you spawn there should be a gold looking Guard like character, make sure to talk to him when you are level 1, then choose the 2nd to last option when you can, then choose the 1st option twice, and you will have your beginning skills. Then somewhere in town look for another skill dude, he appears in different forms, but I know in the warrior town, he looks like a big guard guy again, he's right by the exit, talk to him, then you have to get him 10 apples, once you do that, you can choose a couple of different skills from him, and that's all I know pretty much.

Back