Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I Got the server set up

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive got a server set up on my lan. Iam waiting for the download to finish so i can test it. Hopefully ingame it will be ok(as in all the maps,npcs,items will be in)The very challenging problem is that who is goining to translate this game. And is this even the right client. The server is in a chinese setup yet the client is korean. Is there a different group that owns rights to the game but translated it to chinese that we do not know about? all of these are challenging questions. And for those of your that are going to try and setup your own server, when you download the game install it twice. one for the regular and one for the test client. try the out both onthe server. And how the hell am i going to connect to my server?

Reaction score
how to join your owen server any help

gizzmo said:
Ive got a server set up on my lan. Iam waiting for the download to finish so i can test it. Hopefully ingame it will be ok(as in all the maps,npcs,items will be in)The very challenging problem is that who is goining to translate this game. And is this even the right client. The server is in a chinese setup yet the client is korean. Is there a different group that owns rights to the game but translated it to chinese that we do not know about? all of these are challenging questions. And for those of your that are going to try and setup your own server, when you download the game install it twice. one for the regular and one for the test client. try the out both onthe server. And how the hell am i going to connect to my server?

yay i know what yea mean i finnly got the exe files to work now how do you set it to connect to your server when you click on exe file it trys to update been looking at files can't see a ip section

Back