• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I have 4 questions to ask. Need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 4 questions to ask.Step

1. How do I add a Channel Server, I tried many times but it's wrong. If there is a picture or a teaching method would be great, thank you.Item

2. Eidolons I can't accept the gift, not sure what error it is.Item (As far as I know the problematic one is Dante nor Nidhogg, and there are many others that have yet to be found.)

3. Can I categorize the itemmall under the costume category? It can be separated into sub-section head and other parts can be
(such as the fashion category Separate sub-sections into head / body / back / and mouth, etc)

4. I want people to create characters and get gifts for everyone. How do I like how everyone has fashion?

I thank everyone for answering. And I'm sorry that my English is not very good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1) If you used UseresU's One-Click Server then the Channel Server is already created. I have no idea why you're attempting to create something that already exists?

2) If you open up the Eidolon Fix (V3 fix, but still a decent reference) you can get a decent idea on what to do to fix. If you can't simply do the following:
- Pick an Eidolon.
- Find it in s_dropitem.ini
- Edit 1 empty | | at a time to figure out what does what.
- Remove edit if nothing favorable happened.
- Rinse and repeat until favored result.
That's pretty much what everyone else here does. So if you want to learn properly without a guide that's the best way to do something.

3) Correct me if I am wrong but I am fairly certain you can. There's a + on the left of the box for a reason.

4) I don't remember how you can send blast gifts, so can't answer that one.