Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I have a problem, plz help if you can

Reaction score
my comp has been acting strange, i cant d/l from websites nemore i can only d/l through things like kazaa, i cant watch flash movies or anything like that anymore because they just dont load and i cant watch streaming videos or any type of feed, any ideas wtf is up with my gay butt compy?

M

Mario_Party

Makaveli said:
my comp has been acting strange, i cant d/l from websites nemore i can only d/l through things like kazaa, i cant watch flash movies or anything like that anymore because they just dont load and i cant watch streaming videos or any type of feed, any ideas wtf is up with my gay butt compy?

it seems u have a scripting bug o_O
try updating ur windows..... like do windows updates :tp:
r u beind a firewall?
on a proxy server?
try and gimme some info about ur type of net connection and have u downloaded nething suspicious?

a format should fix :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Re: I have a problem, plz help if you can

Makaveli said:

Virus check? Make sure u have the latest updates as there have been a lot of Virus' going around the last few weeks.

If your using a router/firewall, check wether the factory defaults have been reset. Our router at work defaults back to its factory settings sometimes which closes all the ports apart from outgoing UDP.

Make sure you are updated. Scan for Spyware/Ad-ware etc. They can sometimes cause slight DOS on certain ports.

Apart from that, I cant make any real constructive assumtions unless I am sat behind the PC, which is highly unlikly so..... :)

Mario_Party said:

a format should fix :)

That reminds me.... I am at a LAN Party in two weeks, gotta get me machine sorted out.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he wont be able to do I windows update if he cant download... i think. Erm check kazaa for a Internet Explorer and try and re-install. If it doesn't work, download Netscape Navigator or summit over Kazaa and use that instead.

Back