Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I have a problem with the old Devil Square 97d,I made it work, but it doesn't give me points when I finish the event,

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, I have a problem with the old Devil Square,I made it work, but it doesn't give me points when I finish the event,what would be the solution ?

I searched the net and found nothing,as you can see Sky Event and Blood Castle go without problems when you finish the event,only Devil Square does not give you points

I'm trying to copy this setting from EVENT_INFO_BC to add in EVENT_INFO I do not know if it works,I uploaded the pictures anyway

if you could help me show me what needs to be done,in D:\MuServer\RankingServer it does not show any log.txt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
is the config for devilsquare say database : MuOnline inside or maybe it updates on old extra database 'Ranking' ?
u can open devilsquareserver.exe and look what tables it updates with ollydbg or hex editor to make sure where it should update, maybe some name of the table not correct

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is the config for devilsquare say database : MuOnline inside or maybe it updates on old extra database 'Ranking' ?
u can open devilsquareserver.exe and look what tables it updates with ollydbg or hex editor to make sure where it should update, maybe some name of the table not correct

I tried everything,some tutorials so I can understand ? the event goes perfectly, but as I said, you don't get points

commonserver:

DevilSquareEvent = 1
DevilSquareEventServer = 127.0.0.1
DevilSquareEventConnect = 0
EyesOfDevilSquareDropRate = 20
KeyOfDevilSquareDropRate = 20

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Masteru
i meant inside muserver/devilsquare/devilsquare config file
is it connected to MuOnline db?

also
in commonserver
DevilSquareEventConnect = 0
maybe change to 1 to make it work or u have problems when its 1 ?

DevilSquareEvent = 1
DevilSquareEventServer = 127.0.0.1
DevilSquareEventConnect = 0 Fixed

Yeap if you add nr 1 is not work

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back