Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i have Several Problem about RYL1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Website
-Can register but there's no any record from DB
-Player Ranking and Guild Ranking is not showing up

========================================================
MonsterPrototype.txt

If i change the name of the monster and convert to gsf, paste it into the client and server side, in the game the name of the monster is still the same, but another monster it change the model of the monster automatically. the Statue HP becomes half, Krytonite ore auto becomes another monster but invisible i can't see them ,so i type /apo to kill kryptonite and it won't drop Kryptonite, it drops another item just like normal monster drop.

==========================================================
Chemical.txt

when change the item name same as the ItemScript.txt Or change quantity for upgrade accessories after convert to gsf, I paste to client and server side, i can't upgrade accessories in the game.

How to change Current Middle Statue to Medal Statue.

Need to change current Statue to Medal statue that can purchase some item from the Middle Statue after Finish Conjuring.
Teleport Scroll

Currently the teleport Scroll no response at all, I did check from the itemscript.txt i saw the teleport scroll coordinates is already exist, when click the teleport scroll no response at all while in the game.
===========================================================
Item Lottery

When Pick up Lottery Pick drop from the monster, it won't open automatically, but i check all the setting from rSec everything is fine.
===========================================================
Metaltable.ini

when upgrade armor or weapon +7 to +8 failed it wont drop tu +6 , but remain +7.

Last edited:
Back