Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i just got from sig of drakko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
koyuki_tanaka - i just got from sig of drakko - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate Animated Sigs >_<

2/10

/Fate

I'm Back
Reaction score
I like it but the Picture flashing is annoying. I know it's ment to do that but it's annoying maybe if it did something instead of just flashing on and off.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The flashing image burns my eyes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The animated area hurts my eyes, it's also annoying, and for some reason, makes anger boil up inside me. The characer on the left hand side doesn't really go with the background you used.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The animated area hurts my eyes, it's also annoying, and for some reason, makes anger boil up inside me. The characer on the left hand side doesn't really go with the background you used.
THANK YOU, for making my day. That made me rofl so badly. xD
Yeahhh, like everyone's saying the flashing is reallly annoying. D:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fast animated signatures are always bad coz they hurt the eye. Nothing more to say.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
any sig with animation is crap as hell unless u really noe wat ur doing and have done it before or else it'll end up aibt like urs, anyways tell drakko to stop putting in animation and start blending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back