Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I Love Haloyer Because.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
He Is A Great Guy, Known Him A While And Is Always Game For A Laugh. We Leveled Together A Few Times, He Always Been Kind To Me And When I Needed A Forum Account Because My M8 Got Mine Banned, He Willingly Let Me Use His Account (Apothis).
We Have Our Jokes, One Involving A Butt Ugly Harry Potter Wannabe, And A Homemade Video That Should Never, Ever Be Shown In Public. He Likes Eminem To, Which Is Brill, And Also Helped Me Out Once Cash Wise When Got A Little Stucj Paying For Mir. All These Factors Contribute To Why I Love Haloyer,
I Also Want To Say What A Sexy butt He Got!

I LOVE UR ARSE!!!!

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
He Is A Great Guy, Known Him A While And Is Always Game For A Laugh. We Leveled Together A Few Times, He Always Been Kind To Me And When I Needed A Forum Account Because My M8 Got Mine Banned, He Willingly Let Me Use His Account (Apothis).
We Have Our Jokes, One Involving A Butt Ugly Harry Potter Wannabe, And A Homemade Video That Should Never, Ever Be Shown In Public. He Likes Eminem To, Which Is Brill, And Also Helped Me Out Once Cash Wise When Got A Little Stucj Paying For Mir. All These Factors Contribute To Why I Love Haloyer,

I LOVE UR ARSE!!!!

Cheers :D but why don y?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:

I LOVE UR ARSE!!!!

What's the Ducking point going back to Dragon?

You've really pissed me off Don, you really have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back