• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I need help for drop item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening.
I have a big problem.

I got a "Set Index" in the file "itemset.csv"
(itemset.csv - Set Index = 5118). I checked the column "Total Drop Ratio" and it is with 100000 = 100% drop.
In the column "Set0_ItemIndex" I put the code of the weapon 2100010 and in the column next to "Set0_DropRatio" 100000 = 100% drop for this weapon.

I went to the file "monster.cvs" and searched for the mob "Mantis", then went to the column "ItemSetIndex_1" and put 5118 and next to the column "ItemSetDropRatio_1" put 100000 = 100% drop

Then I enter the game and kill several "Mantis" and only drop money, also remembering that "formula.ini" the line "fMonItemDropRatio ,1000"

So I have no idea what it might be or if something else is missing, because in the posts I found, I followed the guidelines for the drop.

:huh: I also tried to put the client files the same as the server and still don’t drop anything.

Sorry for my bad english, sorry and thanks