Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help taking my private server public i have tried many tutorials but still cant get it my Apache Webserver has this
potheadpewe - I need help - RaGEZONE Forums
i am running ArcEmu repack in v 3.2.2a and i need to get this going hopefully before the year ends.
i really dont care if its hamachi or non hamachi
i prefer non hamachi but what ever gets it going thanks in advance
if you want to help my msn is danrad7@live.com
i have teamviewer if that helps
:tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if you can send me link of a tutorial that works with the Heroes of Northrend repack and how to install and stuff. and i need help to make the server public all the tutorials i looked at sucked and didnt work. msn me if anyone can help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Port 80 is already in use.
Good shot though...
If your skype is in use. Turn it off and then try to start app service. After app is started you could turn on your skype again...

If you're not using skype make sure to check your port 80. It could be blocked.

When you had installed this service, windows firewall should poped up in the screen with request "what to do with port 80 that is used with appache service" You were needed to choose "Unblock" in case to avoid such a situation.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just do CTRL+ALT+DELETE and then Processes and find apache.exe and click end process then start your apache for server....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Skype or teamviewer uses port 80.

In skype settings you can edit it to use other ports.

Back