• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

i need images for designing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys i just started on photoshop cs6 :p

can i have perfect images for design and where i can find them or download them ( i wana design websites ,backgrounds,fonts, and a lot )

or just give me good way to find them

thanx

Reaction score
Best thing to do is create a theme for each design, for example if it was for a MMO; Aion, you would google: 'Aion Renders' or 'Aion' - then by looking you would then find a image you like and use that within the deisgn.

For web designs it would be recommended you create your own elements, typically using layer styles/masks etc. You can find a lot via youtube and google.

If you are going to be spoon fed everything its not much point doing it in the end. Also there is a theory behind design, what colours match what and where you put things, rule of third, etc.

So basically; find things yourself and create things yourself - Google is your friend.

Deviantart is a good place to look as well.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy. You can search @ the resources section. http://forum.ragezone.com/f145/ There are plenty of *working* downloads over there.
And you want to learn web-designing? Youtube is the best place to search for tuts and also other resources. You just need to type down a few words :p

Gl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back