Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need some advice for whoever will listen

Reaction score
i had the most amazing girlfreind in the world, and i really loved her dearly, but i lost her and everything else important in my life!! i wrote this poem and i dont know whether to show her or not, what do you think?

The moment i meet you i was swept off my feet,
Your kindnes, Your beauty, Your truly unique!
The moment i had you i thought i had died,
Floating to heaven to live on cloud nine,
and then without warning things started to go wrong!
In a breif amount of time my loved one was gone!
Maybe I tryed to hard or not hard enough,
if only i knew that love was so tough!
To much to soon or to little to late,
if only i could show you how we could of been great!"

You never know what you have til its gone,
its times like thisits better to be strong!
But the longer your gone the harder it gets,
I would pay any price to make me forget!
I miss you now more than ever before,
but im lost without you,
i cant take any more!
as time goes by i try hard to forget,
living in shame and endless regret
As sure as the sun rises and fades to the depths,
as long as i breathe i will love you to death!!

plz dont take the piss im not very good at poems but im running out of ideas, i need her back

Reaction score
running out of ideas? m8 dont b doin nothin stupid without consulting upon others - yeah go 4 it after all love..., you have to play to win

Reaction score
That is truly heart aspiring. I really like it. Being true to how you feel is the way to go, no doubt about that. Its amazing how love can create such impactful words, isn't it?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, go ahead and show it to her, she will like it since you put effort on making it...

Reaction score
the poem is nice...

....but just 1 thing can't u guys make decisions for your selfs??? like u asking ppl that u mostly don't know about a thing that they don't even know the person how the hell do they know if shes gonna like it -.- i'm just trying 2 make the point that u have 2 make decisions by your self some day u won't have any1 2 help u then wot?!?! only thing i can say is that if i was a girl i would like 2 recieve a poem like that but i can't say she will cause i don't know u and i don't know her or her tastes so no point in saying that she will like it

its your life do wot u want from it not wot others want u 2 do :)

Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
the poem is nice...

....but just 1 thing can't u guys make decisions for your selfs??? like u asking ppl that u mostly don't know about a thing that they don't even know the person how the hell do they know if shes gonna like it -.- i'm just trying 2 make the point that u have 2 make decisions by your self some day u won't have any1 2 help u then wot?!?! only thing i can say is that if i was a girl i would like 2 recieve a poem like that but i can't say she will cause i don't know u and i don't know her or her tastes so no point in saying that she will like it

its your life do wot u want from it not wot others want u 2 do :)

??? wtf you on about, i have loads of freinds on this board, if i cant ask freinds for advice then what can i do? im fully capable of making my own mind up but i like to know others views

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Rage said:
No offence man, But whatever youve been smoking, Spark it up and send it this way
Nah, i haven't been smoking anything, but i just don't understand why he mentions her in specific, i mean her opinion is just as important as everyone elses, so why her in specific? I just don't get it.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Faint- said:
Nah, i haven't been smoking anything, but i just don't understand why he mentions her in specific, i mean her opinion is just as important as everyone elses, so why her in specific? I just don't get it.

Nah i was only joking mate, probably because shes one of the only girls on the forum lol :toung:

Back