• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I need unpack client woool 1.9609

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i repair Monster _ name < china ---> Eng > in BDC _2000 of server , i login games then i don't see monster .why ?

:?::?::?: -------> i need soft unpack file *.sgl , *.Dat , .... in client woool SHANDA for repair , can you help me ?
oh, in client 1.888 woool , key { Ctrl--R } is can call pet but client 1.909 not it. ......... help me .:laugh::laugh:
Ex:
anhcuti24 - I need unpack client woool 1.9609 - RaGEZONE Forums

this 's me , i can't .....:ehh::ehh::ehh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
m8 what u search for is called SGL_Editor and my connections to china say me that there is none out that work for higher versions over 1.8 so not for 1.95 or 1.96 and higher :( i know that cause i was also looking for the tool

with ur problem with ur DB
i had made it other way ( first constuct the hero db than made all changes over sql enterprie manager from ms-sq

btw its not enough to edit the names inside the DB u must also change it in the scripts (mongen mobname)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks .
oh, how make file woool.DAT ? so, i cant .
and , solf open file ID.DB in loginsrv file .
please, help me ....

so , you don't know ?
:*::*::*:
how tab ODBC admin to SQL_2000 ?
help me , please................:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so, i used server wooltrans but it not login game , help me . :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh , i edit my server IP 's = 127.0.0.1 but not correct , maybe i need think again .
uhmmmm , if i used 1.9x server and call pet right , but when equestrian { or pet # } then i don't attact why not ?

Back