Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i preciate this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls xD i need some lil help

if i set my LoginSvr.ini and LoginSvr_01.ini on 1262 clientversion the client will say update waiting:S
if i set it 22 clientversion i will say teh same if i put IgnoreClientVersion=1 i can'r even get in chnll and i know about the bug and btw im getting a greething evrytime maybe someone have fix for that 2

thx

Greetz G.angster:construct

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not having the Asian language packs installed can cause this. Look under regional and language options in your control panel and tick the 2 options in the "supplemental language support" option. You will need the windows cd for this.

To find your client version check the version tab of the cabalmain.exe properties. The digits after the last dot right at the top are your client version.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It should just be 2 tickboxes that mention "support for east asian languages", not the page with loads of tickboxes on it. I only have XP and i don't know what the panel looks like on Vista though.

G.angster - i preciate this - RaGEZONE Forums

Tick both.

Upvote 0
Back