Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I still need comedies

Reaction score
Mostly TV Series but also movies

I've probably seen most of what you name so don't hesitate to name lots of them.

I will give e-love to those who gives me new stuff to watch. ;)

Btw there is no actual rule against it DTB, but i removed that part anyway...

Anyway to name a bunch that i've watched.

Scrubs, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Arrested Development, South Park, Two and a Half Men, Reno 911, Simpsons, The Office etc etc

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Middleman

iCarly

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol. You just ignored what DTB said in the other thread. This provides lulz = win.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
The rule is server based. RaGEZONE is not allowed to promote warez of any kind. You know this since you locked a thread in the Gaming Section for exactly the same reason.

Don't get smart.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Look up Russel Peters on YouTube he has a 45min vid on there, its halarious.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big Bang Theory
Weeds
Chapelle Show

Here's a skit from the chapelle show:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've send you a PM :O

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
The IT Crowd is brilliant, I've recently been getting into it.

Also, an old 90s comedy show called 'Whose Line Is It Anyways?' is great fun to watch, and the American series is still running. Might be something worth looking in to.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The IT Crowd is brilliant, I've recently been getting into it.

Also, an old 90s comedy show called 'Whose Line Is It Anyways?' is great fun to watch, and the American series is still running. Might be something worth looking in to.

My Ex and Her Mum are well into that show i saw it couple times. I laughed my butt off. It's definitely worth a Gander.

/Fate

Reaction score
The rule is server based. RaGEZONE is not allowed to promote warez of any kind. You know this since you locked a thread in the Gaming Section for exactly the same reason.

Don't get smart.
Doesn't change the fact that there is a rule on it, just because you and close it, still doesn't actually make it a rule. If i didn't agree with your decision you would have seen a very different post.
You just ignored what DTB said in the other thread.
I didn't, i just adjusted my post accordingly.

Anyway thanks for all the suggestions so far, i will check them out tomorrow (late now and sweating like a pig due to the damn heat...)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Red Dwarf
Spaced/anything with simon pegg in
Black books/anything with dylan moran/bill bailey in.
Father ted
Blackadder
Fawlty towers

Typically British :p

If you like watching stand-up comedy shows, then Lee Evans Live at the XL Stadium (2005) in Cardiff is brilliant, you can find clips from it on YouTube.

Edit: Here's a clip. No point in adding it to a new post.

[youtubevid]37_ImDc80A0[/youtubevid]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The brits are great though, i've seen a lot of their quality shows so far including such as red dwarf, blackadder and fawlty towers. Infact i'll probably watch blackadder again, i just love that show so much.

Then you probally shouldn't watch the movies i've send ya, it's a total different type of humor.

Back