Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I still need comedies

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I asume you've watched Heroes and Lost? Bionic woman wasn't too bad to, too bad it's so short.

[youtubevid]4kHxLcCuGFo[/youtubevid]

Richard Pryor on his trip to Africa, a must watch:p

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how i met ur mom
every body hates chris
both of them are hilarious

Reaction score
Never liked Lost, and from what i read they are simply just dragging out the story. I watch Heroes yes and i like it and all, even though i wouldn't put them on the same line as the ones i mentioned, those shows are way darker.

I've seen everything of How I Met Your Mom already, and Everybody Hates Chris started to bore me.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact that there is a rule on it, just because you and close it, still doesn't actually make it a rule. If i didn't agree with your decision you would have seen a very different post.

I didn't, i just adjusted my post accordingly.

Anyway thanks for all the suggestions so far, i will check them out tomorrow (late now and sweating like a pig due to the damn heat...)

You would have then seen a very different response from me. We do have a rule on continuing closed threads - maybe you remember that one?

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you like anime? If so, watch Fate Stay Night. Pure awesomeness.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Mock the Week is a great comedy show, not sure if the TV channel 'Dave' operates in Holland, but they air some episodes of Mock the Week and it's brilliant.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XE2hA8qCS4

I count this clip as one of my favourites:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mock the Week is a great comedy show, not sure if the TV channel 'Dave' operates in Holland, but they air some episodes of Mock the Week and it's brilliant.

Nope never heard of it:p

Back