Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I think i gone crazy...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
/scared *shakes a bit*

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Love people that sound like that.... Supposed to be intimidating but really its just funny! think you managed to say 'Ducking' about a million times as well :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how do a watch this clip wont play for be im guessing its what we call up here a NED aka chav :p

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
...doesnt really seem to be an opinion to say

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sounds very much like what u said mental lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya know, if ya watch the movie SNATCH brad pitt plays a gypsy boxer and the people he rolls with talk like that. Its funny heck I watch it over and over.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn, people actually talk like this? o_O;;

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Ya know, if ya watch the movie SNATCH brad pitt plays a gypsy boxer and the people he rolls with talk like that. Its funny heck I watch it over and over.

They're called Pikeys not gypsies... The people that came over from Ireland to make the train tracks in England and then got fucked in the anus (not literally) so now live in caravans.

Back