Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I want this phone badly, everyone give opinion

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This phone got dual stereo speakers with some bass and a camera with flash!!!! 1st of its kind and it just came out last week. Only a few sellers on ebay has it but its $350+ for it.............

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
looks cool wouldnt buy it for 350$ once they come out theyll only be like 200$ or lower kind of stupid

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Me either,but i hardly ever use the phone so um..yea >.>

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Same.

If you really want a really nice phone then get a Sony P800 or P900, they are expensive, but they are good phones, and it's pretty much a phone and PDA in one, you can put other OS's on it, you can play all sorts of video files on it, you can play MP3's on it etc etc, it's full with stuff.

That's just a phone with some extra stuff, but still just a phone, unless it has really more then that then i wouldn't spend so much on one.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol Nokia 3310 is ancient. :tp:

And i would love the P800, or even better the P900, but the P800 already costs like 400 euro, they are awesome though, my oldest brother has one.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I bet it is, it is for most, but it's not just a phone, it's also a PDA, and if you want both then it's a very good option.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah except that you weight like 20 pounds more when you are carrying one of those phones. :tp:

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
If I had the cash Id buy it, but atm Im sticking with my 3310 :cool:

Keeping it old skool

mwhaha il stick with me 3330 :moon:

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
Well ya ya got muscles like us lads we dont need to feather weight phone :cool: lol

mine has agay tazmania cover XD

Reaction score
lol that mobile looks old and why the f , i want dual stereo speakers , its a mobile not a walkman

still prefer mine with video camera , 3G generation ( but its almost a PDA than a mobile ), but best mobiles = japanase ones

Back