Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I would like a sig...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to have a cool sig...If it would be something about final fantasy then that would be cool...Some special gif effects would be cool too..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do people actually make sigs to first posters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok sorry for asking...what should i do just spamm???I have been in this forum for a long time but just dont whant to post cuz i dont whant to ppl start attacking me with insults like "fking noob" or "Dont spamm" or something....

Just tought thant may be some1 will make me a good sig...but if not then its OK too...

And i have posted before in mu online...i have asked about my server but the "post number "0" never changed... :toilet_cl

But plz can some1 make me a sig...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
estoniaboy said:
Ok sorry for asking...what should i do just spamm???I have been in this forum for a long time but just dont whant to post cuz i dont whant to ppl start attacking me with insults like "fking noob" or "Dont spamm" or something....

Just tought thant may be some1 will make me a good sig...but if not then its OK too...

And i have posted before in mu online...i have asked about my server but the "post number "0" never changed... :toilet_cl

But plz can some1 make me a sig...

no man you have to do nothing but a simple ask i made sig for you hope you like it a little i chosed sephiroth by the way hey and dont be shy to post its ok ;)

:smilie_tu

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty...tupac12 but i will take the Turbos sig...
Just like the blue in there...Ty guys...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thats the way i felt as i started in this forum *sniff* its so.. embarrassing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should i do like others when some1 posts a server to the mu online section...some guys just writes "1th" or "2th"...i think thats lame... :( ...but dont worry i will not be like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back