Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Iam Trading a SWG account for a offcial l2 account L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Subject! I have there 3 Chars 1 Brawler High Lvl and 20 k credits (quite much for the beginging) u can post ur MSN or ICQ here if u want to trade or just post in :3dflagsdo :thumbup:

Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
lmao 20k credits he must have played half a day at n00b lvl takes me like 20min make 20k

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
who ever tryes to trade L2 for SWG is geting ripped off...

SWG has got to be the dumbest game i have ever seen. i have played the trial and it sucks. combat sucks, servers suck, resource useage on your machine suck. i meen i got in a land speeder and my FPS whent to 1, and that was on there damn test server witch has a lot less people on it... play on retail and its lag hell nonstop in any city that iv so far been to.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well have you tried lineage on the official server goto gludio and try to run around there normally your machine will freeze for like 2 min before moving again and i didnt trade im trying out the game for now and hes trying out lineage 2 so i plan on going back because i did alot of work on lineage 2. unless SWG appeals to me which i will find out in about 10 min

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont trust this guy ever, if i where admin id ban his butt right now, idiot didnt even have his account active then he took my elven sword worth 1 mil and brig armor and gaiters worth 600k wtf man duck him! i am so mad right now

[searching for culpret]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont touched ur Fricken stuff i dont even saw ur chara i just play with my DE :burn: really :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Upvote 0

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lmfao let this be a lesson to many... How to get totaly ripped off .... DONT TRADE ACCOUNTS FOOLS! >.< MAN Recklace of all people .. I guess post counts dont mean inteligence :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back