Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If given a chance to make a sequel/next series for a game, what would it be? why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you were given a chance to make a sequel/next series for one game, what would it be? Why?

For me, it would be Rose Online 2. Why not? Ragnarok got its sequel. Why not rose online? Plus the can make it into an action MMORPG (like c9 or DN) to make combat system a lot more exciting. But I definitely won’t change the classes. The class diversity is very well made so I won’t touch a single element in it.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Star Wars Battlefront :(: They cancelled the third installment to the series.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Clanlord, because it was made in the 90's and needs a massive update, like a new game engine.
Freelancer best space flight game ever.
Diablo 3, well you all know why, no offline or lan support, no dueling, a match make system, bad story, ect.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
hl3 because gabe wont do it

Feb. 6 2013: J.J. Abrams said they are planning on working with Valve to make a Half Life movie...and if you think they will release a movie with no game before or following...your crazy.

Source:

As for what game I would sequel....

Parasite Eve...loved the series..hasn't been an update since 2000.

Reaction score
Maybe a Mafia 3? Mafia 2 was one of my favorite games to play roaming the streets running everyone over Mafia style!

La Noire 2, I loved that game aswell walking around be detective and all, that would be amazing. Shame the company went bust ):

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Feb. 6 2013: J.J. Abrams said they are planning on working with Valve to make a Half Life movie...and if you think they will release a movie with no game before or following...your crazy.

Source:

As for what game I would sequel....

Do you realise how embarrassingly stupid you sound?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
Do you realise how embarrassingly stupid you sound?

I provided source...but...if you just want to be an butt and create some tension between us...I'm more than happy to lower myself to your intellectual level for some fun. :junglejane:

But seriously...people thought Resident Evil movies were a rumor...people thought Tomb Raider wouldn't really be made into a movie...

History shows movies based on top selling games make BIG bucks....since 2000 Tomb Raider games have barely broken 3 million units sold....Half Life 2 alone...without the other episodes have sold 6.5 million units.

So why would making a movie be a stupid idea? I myself would go watch Half Life 2 movie.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
I provided source...but...if you just want to be an butt and create some tension between us...I'm more than happy to lower myself to your intellectual level for some fun. :junglejane:

But seriously...people thought Resident Evil movies were a rumor...people thought Tomb Raider wouldn't really be made into a movie...

History shows movies based on top selling games make BIG bucks....since 2000 Tomb Raider games have barely broken 3 million units sold....Half Life 2 alone...without the other episodes have sold 6.5 million units.

So why would making a movie be a stupid idea? I myself would go watch Half Life 2 movie.
I was referring to
and if you think they will release a movie with no game before or following...your crazy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game or no game, everything's being turned into a movie already.. not sure if they ran out of ideas or they are just scared that their ideas might fail so they'll just decide to make a movie about stuff that most people know about...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

parasite eve have a PSP version. not sure if it's just a port though since i haven't tried it myself.

I myself would go watch Half Life 2 movie.
i would love to watch half life movie too. but i think it would be better to start the movie with HL1 first. i imagine the ending being a cliffhanger once gordon makes it out of black mesa and saw the aliens then fade to black. lol

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Maybe a Mafia 3? Mafia 2 was one of my favorite games to play roaming the streets running everyone over Mafia style!

La Noire 2, I loved that game aswell walking around be detective and all, that would be amazing. Shame the company went bust ):

Mafia's next installment was announced for the Next-Gen consoles.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A next Indiana Jones game after the Fate of Atlantis...

I wouldn't mind if Telltale Games did it, just do it!!

telltale games are good. i played their walking dead for 2 days straight. i wish they will create a game of thrones and spartacus too :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Star Wars Battlefront :(: They cancelled the third installment to the series.

Isn't Renegade Squadron the third installment to the series? the one for psp?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Zanzarah The Hidden Portal 2 and Devil may cry
ViiVii - If given a chance to make a sequel/next series for a game, what would it be? why? - RaGEZONE Forums

Back