• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

If u have a server...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , im new here and i want to know if some one have tantra server?...:eek: .... i want to know waht are the important programs to have my own server like SQL ... its the only i know XD pls help i want my server ^^

thx

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi

the server runs itself, but for the fixing of issues and for the propper configuration u need sql, winhex, xamp and other programs that are in the Omens guide, just reading the whole thread u will find the programs u need.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
reading is the best solution to solve your problem...instead of posting the question which are done by many poster here...

regards,
boykanto ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back