Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If you could have anything

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would have lots of money, that would make me happy :]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, a lot of money is a start. but i don't think it will make your life better(except for me since i don't need anybody to life. 10 computers are enough to replace humans xD)

The end of the world. I'm serious too.
lol i kind of agree with that

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
you can tell the way the world is run just by looking at the answers nearly everyone posted. Money. truly the worst invention that mankind ever came up with.

meh, I'm not even going to get into that discussion.

what do I want more than anything, wel yeah there's tru love, there's breakfat, there are alot of things but I guess my answer would be:

Sex.

do exactly what my instincts tell me to and spread the seed. the whole point of life is to grow so that the next generation takes an even greater step forward, I can only hope that we stop being in the stagnant phase that we are and actually move forward someday.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bill Gates fortune D:

Eh without money we would be like cavemen so inventing the money is the best thing mankind ever did !

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Bill Gates fortune D:

Eh without money we would be like cavemen so inventing the money is the best thing mankind ever did !

no, without money we probably would have figured out a way, money as it is isn't a form of currency but a form of slavery and if you look at it's history all it's ever brought to us is conflict and more unwanted control but as I said before I'm not getting into that discussion.

Reaction score
Bill Gates fortune D:

No we would have a barter system, ie trade something we have too many of for something we need. Imo money isn't the problem, the cost of entertainment is.

As for my wish? Probably for something with more morals to be running the government/world. But I guess everyone is corruptible if you push the right buttons. That or money/love, both good options.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No we would have a barter system, ie trade something we have too many of for something we need.

Uhm by using money its quite easier to get stuff you need.
Like you want a t-shirt from this guy and you only have a pair of shoes to trade but the guy only wants a new hat.
So trading system is quite fail :eek:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- The Power to read minds
- The Power to understand women
- The Power to duck a 1000 women and still be ready to do another 1000.

With any of these I could own the world.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No we would have a barter system, ie trade something we have too many of for something we need. Imo money isn't the problem, the cost of entertainment is.

As for my wish? Probably for something with more morals to be running the government/world. But I guess everyone is corruptible if you push the right buttons. That or money/love, both good options.

It'd probably be a trade of resources first of all, whatever you could find that could be used for building materials, or possibly food/animal rearing.

For me it'd be:
To be able to travel and really see the good in mankind and the world itself. To be able to look out to the stars on a nice night with a bunch of mates and feel that click happen inside of me where you say "things couldn't get any better" - every night. To be able to travel the world and hear stories from people about how they've had an amazing life in some part of the world no one's heard of, and feel truly inspired. To be able to go to a country with a friend/group a friends, be miles away from civilization, have no money, no way of getting home apart from the 8 hour walk and just love it.
- There's got to be a phrase/term to sum that up, don't really know what is though, yet.

Basically to live my life to the fullest, optimistic even when danger, risks and fear comes my way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want my new cell phone! that im getting in like 3 days and can't wait lol :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i want my new cell phone! that im getting in like 3 days and can't wait lol :p

It'd be a bit of a waste of a wish wouldn't it, getting a phone you were already going to get 3 days from now?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn the topic name isn't like a wish so I was gonna ask so that I never had to sleep.

If I could have anything it would be Age Advancer so I can skip a few years

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To be Ducking left alone some of the time. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm what i would want more then anything in the world would be to live a long healthy life.

Back