If you could, would you do it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you could read excellent chinese/korean and you had tons of cash, would you play on the global servers or the private ones?

I always will choose global, cause ANYWAY you look at it its better than private ones (even with hacks and tons of lag and stupid guys in the game) its better imo.

What about you? :eat_arrow

If i would have tons of cash then i would buy a license and run the game myself on good servers etc. :tp:

I'd errrrrrr buy a brill house, car, computer and lots of maids :drooling1 (sexy 1s in those excellent costumes XD ) :smileysex lol

Plus I'd hav parties 24/7!!!!!!

Then I'd loose all my money and end up like this -->

You should of seen korean ei beta, i swear it was full, you had to always carry a RT with you incase a TT would get you in a crowd that you couldn't of get out off.

Seriously is this a stupid question? lol think about it, you KNOW the private server is going to go down anyway/delete your char and restart and IF you did have the money for the game why not pay for it? No point letting money go to waste or waste your time on a private server when you know you can be playing the real thing.... And don't say your going to buy a car etc. by saving up

if i had tons of cash id play on private or buy on the company and square enix